Lactoscan, milk analyser and derivates
Lactoscan is an equipment for the determination of important quality parameters in different types of milk and its derivates
6 May 2021
It is suitable for farms, lacto-industries or laboratories.
It is used for the determination of fat (FAT), solid non-fat (SNF), protein, lactose, salts, water content, temperature (°C), freezing point, pH, conductivity and density in a single sample directly
after milking, at collection or during processing. It is a portable instrument thanks to the 12V adapter. It is easy to install on a milk collection truck.
- Fast, multiple parameters in 50 seconds
- User friendly” > easy to use, to install, to calibrate
- Compact and robust design. Portable equipment
- Very low sample volume per determination
- No reagent used for analysis
- Connection to a computer via RS232
- Can be used with a wide range of milks.
- Includes 3 calibrations as standard: cow, sheep and UHT. Other calibrations on request.
- LACTOSCAN SP+ and LACTOSCAN SP-45+ (up to 45% fat) are equipped with pH electrode, conductivity determination and USB port: The LACTOSCAN milk analyser performs fast
and accurate milk analysis. LACTOSCAN performs rapid milk analysis and daily production analysis of: Cow’s milk 25% fat, Goat’s milk, Buffalo milk, Whey), Concentrated milk (up to 1,160
kg/L),cream (up to 45%), skimmed milk (0,01 % fat), reconstituted milk, etc.
- The equipment can be calibrated by its user using specific samples with: Yoghurt, flavoured milk; ice cream, etc.